Customer Service & Counseling
1. Buyer Representation - We will discuss in detail the nature of your representation choices. We will also present and explain to you the Buyer Representation Agreement and the special services and benefits it offers.
2. Property Preview and Plan - We will conduct a counseling and information session to identify your needs and goals and to plan a property search.
3. Home Showings - We will complete a thorough market research to identify all properties and show you those properties that are consistent with your needs and price range.
4. Coldwell Banker Concierge - We will save you time and money on all move-related services before, during and after your purchase and make your move as easy as possible.
5. Personal and Timely Response - We will return your phone calls and emails in a timely manner, and to the best of our ability, work according to your schedule for showings and property research.
6. Financing Pre-Approval - Through Coldwell Banker Mortgage, we will offer to arrange for a pre-qualifying and pre-approval meeting to determine your affordability range and improve your negotiating position at the point of offer.
7. Estimate of Closing Costs and Funds Received - We will provide a preliminary estimate of closing costs and down-payment requirements anticipated in the transaction.
8. Good Faith Estimate from Coldwell Banker Mortgage - Our mortgage connections will expedite getting a prompt good-faith estimate for you.
9. Property Disclosure - We will review with you all inspection reports and other documents pertaining to the condition of the property and disclose all physical defects of the property that are known to us.
10. Home Inspections - We will recommend that you obtain professional home and termite inspections and provide you with the names of reputable inspectors through our Concierge Program. We will also review findings and remedies with you.
11. American Home Shield - We will explain the option of buying a home protection plan through AHS to reduce your risk of repair after purchasing a property.
12. Negotiation Strategy - We will prepare a negotiation strategy for the property you have selected, including a written Competitive Market Analysis and advise on the initial price and terms to offer.
13. Offer Presentation - We will prepare a written offer to purchase
14. Pre-settlement Inspection - We will accompany you on a walk-through property inspection before closing, if provided for in the contract and assist with any details that need remediation.
15. Closing the Sale - We will monitor and communicate the status and satisfaction of contract datelines and contingencies. We will also attend the final closing to insure your interests are protected.
16. After the Sale - We will contact you immediately after closing to assure the satisfactory completion of all service details.
17. Quality Service Assurance Survey - We will offer you the opportunity to evaluate the service provided through the Quality Service Assurance Survey.