COLDWELL BANKER LAKEHAVEN REALTORS
To Our Customers & Clients: When buying or selling Real Estate, our sales associates will provide you experienced, outstanding, professional Real Estate service. Our sales associates have many years of experience serving The Northeast Texas "Piney Woods" area. We pride ourselves in having extensive knowledge of waterfront properties and other Real Estate on Lake Cypress Springs and Bob Sandlin. Our lakes offer some of the best recreational properties for both the weekender as well as retirement living. We are members of The Greater Tyler Association of Realtors (GTAR) and The Dallas MLS (NTREIS). This assures access to all listed Real Estate properties via the internet. We are also members of several large referral networks and strive to provide excellent service to their clients.
- Serving Northeast Texas Lakes: Lake Cypress Springs, Lake Bob Sandlin, Other Area Lakes, Mt. Vernon, Winsboro, Pittsburg, and Mt. Pleasant
- Counties: Franklin, Camp, Titus, Wood, and Surrounding Areas
- Towns: Mt. Vernon, Mt. Pleasant, Pittsburg, Winnsboro
LAKE CYPRESS SPRINGS
- "One of the Best Kept Secrets" and the Most Beautiful Lake in Northeast Texas
- Located 100 Miles Northeast of the Dallas Metroplex, Exit 146, off I-30 at Mt. Vernon
- Primarily a Recreational Lake, include, Swimming, Skiing and Fishing
- Spring-fed and Amply Stocked with Black and Largemouth Bass, Trophy Catfish and Crappie
- Surface Area Covers 3,461 Acres with Maximum Depth of 56 Feet
- Gated and Restricted Residential Developments
- Numerous Campsites are Available
- Parks and Other Swimming Attractions for Children
- Franklin County Water District Owns and Maintains Lake Cypress Springs
LAKE BOB SANDLIN
- Located Just East of the Lake Cypress Springs Dam
- A Recreational Lake as Well as a Fantastic Fishing Lake
- Surface Area Covers 9,004 Acres
- Maximum Depth of 65.6 Feet
- This Lake Provides its Best Fishing in the Spring
- Trophy Bass and Crappie Make the Lake a Fisherman's Paradise
- Highlighting the Lake is the Beautiful 641-acre State Park which has 1.6 Miles of Shoreline Directly on the Main Body of the Lake.
- Lake Bob Sandlin was Constructed by and is Under the Jurisdiction of the Titus County Fresh Water District.
- Lake Fork Reservoir is Located on Lake Fork Creek which is a Major Tributary of the Sabine River
- The Reservoir is Owned and Operated by the Sabine River Authority of Texas.
- Lake Fork dominates the Texas Top 50 Big Bass List with 34 Entries. To be on the Texas Top 50 list, it takes catching a Bass over 15 Pounds. In Addition to these "over 15 pound bass", Lake Fork has also held the state record for Largemouth Bass Since 1986
- Lake Fork is Nationally known as an "Anglers Haven"
- Has a Unique and Unchallenged Status as the "Big Bass Capital of Texas"
- Is the Major Source of all 13 Pound Plus Bass Caught in Texas
- Has an Abundance of RV Parks, Motels, Cabins, etc. for Overnight Accommodations
Save your Search
When a listing hits the market within the parameters you choose...
We will send you all properties matching your search criteria.