1. We will review and present agency representation alternatives for you and the home buyers.
2. Competitive Market Analysis - We will provide you with a current Competitive Market Analysis and assist you in determining the most effective list price for you property.
3. Marketing Action Plan - We will present our written Action Steps to market your property and if applicable, a customized plan with options like Blue Ribbon Preferred, and/or Previews.
4. Home Enhancement - We will develop a plan to enhance your property's ability to attract buyers.
5. National and Local Advertising - We will review with you how our local print and social advertising will help attract the greatest numbers of buyers to your property.
6. Web Marketing Pledge - Our Internet Marketing Plan is outlined in detail for you and included as our pledge to give your home the best online marketing exposure available.
7. www. ColdwellBankerUnited.com - Our regional billboard coverage is designed to drive buyers to view your home on our website and includes a Guided Tour.
8. Marketing Activity Report - We will provide you with a Marketing Activity Report on a regular basis to keep you informed of competitive market conditions, buyer activity and the actions we have taken to market your property.
9. Coldwell Banker Concierge - We will save you time and money on all move-related services before, during and after the sale of your property.
10. Seller Disclosure - We will review your property history and disclosure statement and deliver it to each prospective buyer.
11. Purchase Offers - We will review all purchase offers as they are presented and we will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are favorable to protective to you.
12. Closing the Sale - We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the transaction, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
13. Financing Alternatives - We will forward to you financial information as provided by the buyer and make every effort to have each buyer pre-qualified or pre-approved with a lender.
14. Estimated Net Proceeds - We will provide you with a written estimate of seller expenses and proceeds.
Contract Guidance & After Closing Follow-up
15. American Home Shield - We will provide you with information regarding a residential service contract which can increase the marketability of your home and help reduce your liability to the buyer.
16. Closing - We will attend the final closing to insure your interests are protected.
17. Follow-up After Closing - We will contact you after closing to assure the satisfactory completion of all service details.
18. Quality Service Assurance Survey - We will offer you the opportunity to evaluate the services provided. This step holds us accountable to those we serve.